Our team experts can help you meet your corporate tax obligations, both at home and overseas. We can help manage your tax risk and support your compliance needs, giving you peace of mind that you are meeting the wide variety of requirements to which international trade may expose you.
HTIC can help you manage your tax and reporting obligations, including those associated with Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Value Added Tax (VAT), Goods and Services Tax (GST) and withholding tax (WHT) responsibilities by:
- Registration – Ensuring registration with the necessary local authorities.
- Calculation – Calculating CIT returns and other relevant taxes.
- Submission – Preparation and submission of tax returns to local authorities.
- Payments – Processing of tax liability payments.
- Tax audits – Management of tax audits (as applicable), guiding you through the process and facilitating dialogue with relevant authorities.
- Local knowledge – Offering direct access to our local experts, enabling greater understanding of local taxes, notices and assessments.
HTIC’s local tax experts are able to provide a deep knowledge of regional tax regimes and the best practices that fit with local customs and regulations, removing linguistic and tax framework complexity and ultimately saving our clients’ time, resources and money.
Our indirect and specialised tax compliance services include:
- In addition to global VAT/GST, we can support intrastate and EU sales reporting obligations.
- We also leverage our expertise for industry specific taxes such as Insurance Premium Tax and Airline Duty Tax.
- We are focussed on taking the complexity out of international trade by tailoring our solutions to your needs, providing you transparency and peace of mind.