International trade may expose organisations to multiple issues that are not present in their domestic markets. Whether it is language, ERP implementation, localisation, regulation, document storage or technology issues, we are dedicated to meeting our clients’ needs as effectively as possible by leveraging our infrastructure and expertise in a way that means our clients do not need a collection of 3rd party suppliers or to hire locally themselves.
We offer a range of bookkeeping services which include:
- Maintaining general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Employee benefits and expenses.
- AP and AR services.
- Making supplier payments.
- Treasury and banking.
- Fixed asset (tangible and intangible).
- Leases, loans and finance.
- Closing/general ledger accounting.
- Management reports (profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements).
- VAT/GST filing.