Keeping control of your accounting obligations, both at home and overseas, requires access to experienced accountants. Our local, in-country, accounting teams are dedicated to helping you comply with local reporting requirements. We also offer a wide range of accounting related services to help improve your international operations, helping you to stay on top of the reporting and regulation risks often presented by local trade.
We can help your entities become and remain compliant with international accounting laws and policies.
Legislation and regulations can differ hugely across borders. Using our in-country experts, you can stay on top of regulatory changes through having access to a team of qualified accountants who strive to understand your business.
We have an unique business model that allows us to respond to your needs. Because we are wholly owned and on-location, we can meet both your domestic requirements and offer central co-ordination across all your locations. This removes the requirement of managing multiple teams or a variety of 3rd party suppliers – allowing you to enter new markets, scale up (or down) and drive cost reductions and transparency in a controlled, rapid way.
Our local reporting systems combined with our talented local teams allow for:
- Preparation of reports in: statistical, financial statements in compliance with accounting standards and practices (local GAAP and IFRS/US GAAP, Vietnamese Accounting Standards and Systems, International Financial Reporting Standards and relevant generally-accepted accounting principles of other jurisdictions).
- Creation and submission of: initial set up of accounting systems, bank accounts, payment management, the invoice printing process, bookkeeping, annual financial statements.
- Support of accounting and financial audits.
- Consolidated reporting at the required frequency with accompanying reconciliation between statutory and management reports.
Accounts Receivable Services
We can help control your operational risk, making sure you to stay compliant with local regulations surrounding invoicing and receivables.
- Our local teams give you visibility of in-country laws and methodologies that can differ hugely to your primary business location’s domestic rules.
- We provide a localised system, making you compliant when issuing invoices and making sure your credit control functions to operate efficiently overseas.
Account Payable Services
We help control your costs, helping you to stay compliant with local regulations surrounding the payment of invoices.
- Our local teams can assist with the arrangement and settlement of invoices.
- Cash management – we can help you set up and run bank accounts.
- Payments – we can run local settlement of invoices in line with your corporate controls. Validation of the legitimacy of invoices/receipts attached with expense claims and payment requests
Account Supporting Services
- Staff placement – short or long term resource issues can be alleviated by utilising our global workforce.
- M&A assistance – if you need back office support in a short time frame or more technical support long term, our experts and business model will help you achieve your strategy.
- In-house training – we can help upskill your staff on local regulatory issues and any significant changes to the accounting landscape.
- Ad-Hoc project support – we have experience in a board range of areas such as reorganising accounting systems, bank payment administration, expense reporting and establishing accounting control procedures.
- Local expertise – direct access to qualified accountants around the globe to help in unfamiliar territories and unfamiliar situations.