Employee Development Policy
HTIC promotes generations of employees to embody the spirit of continuous learning and striving in order to help it succeed.
New employee training: 100% of newly recruited employees of HTIC are involved in orientation courses in order to familiarize them with the job and teach them HTIC’s core values.
Technology training: HTIC regularly provides training sessions to update employees on new technology trends and prepare them for certification exams. Training is provided by well-known technology companies to enhance the team’s technology and creativity.
Periodic training: HTIC employees are trained periodically to consolidate and enhance employee’s skills to enable them to better satisfy the job requirements.
Manager training: HTIC trains key employees to become the next generation of managers/leaders for long-term development of the corporation.
72-hour experience: the program aims to create an opportunity for employees to understand HTIC’s history, people, culture and spirit; improving the friendship between colleagues from member companies.
Personal development program: each employee doses self-learning to improve knowledge and skills.
Key manager training: aims to build a key team – the leading force for the development of HTIC, the largest contribution to the operation and business.
HTIC has compensation and promotion policies that take care of employees’ lives, conforming to the mission of creating a life that is materially and spiritually comfortable.
These policies have been designed based on the following criteria:
• Matching compensation with contribution to HTIC
• Encouraging improved efficiency and quality of work
• Fairness and transparency.
The HTIC compensation structure consists of 4 categories:
• Salary: including base salary
• A 13th-month salary is paid twice a year based on HTIC’s business performance
• Allowances, including a travel allowances, mobile phone top-up, concurrent employment allowance and other specific cases
• Bonus, including a bonus based on employees performance appraisal and the company’s financial results.
• Welfare including social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, health check-ups, HTIC care insurance and a holiday policy.
HTIC’s health care policy was designed to insure that employees will always be in good physical health to promote their creativity and work efficiency:
• Periodic health check-up once a year
• HTIC Care insurance, allows HTIC-ers and their relatives to receive high quality health care services when accidents, sickness or disease occurs. Encouraging employees to improve their health with sports activities. • Holiday policy and support costs included in employee’s income.