At HTIC, we understand the challenges of conducting business in today’s complex corporate world and can help you manage the risks and resolve problems quickly and cost effectively. Our administration service covers all essential aspects of corporate, regulatory and compliance issues that affect clients during their course of doing investment and business in Vietnam.
We have a team of business consultants who have not only good legal backgrounds and skills but having also business mind and strong ties to the sector, serving a large number of corporate clients in all segments of their business operations. Our in-country experts not only speak the local language but are in regular contact with authorities in Vietnam which keeping us alert and reactive to any changes as and when they happen. Furthermore, HTIC provide quality services, making sure we have the right controls in place to mitigate risks in processes. We have a good understanding of the issues clients face in their business and we have the expertise and resources to help them resolve those.
Foreign clients when in need of legal documents in Vietnam always face challenges working through the complicated process and procedures required by Vietnam laws due to time constraint, language barriers, changes of regulations or traveling cost. To help clients addressing challenges, at HTIC, a law firm in Vietnam, we assist clients on:
- Searching, updating, filing advice on specific matters required;
- Representing client to file applications and obtain results at relevant authorities, government agencies and keep liaison between clients with them;
- Assisting clients to retrieve copy or verify documents at relevant state authorities, government agencies;
- Translating documents inclusive but not limited to licenses, contracts, criminal, civil, commercial case documents, birth, death, marriage and divorce certificates, patents, trademarks,…
- Providing services in notarization, legalization, apostille to be accepted in Vietnam and foreign countries.
- Providing attorney witnessing on statements;